Skip to body

Campus Notices

Open Enrollment Ends November 30

During open enrollment, medical and dental plans can be changed, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) enrollment can be completed.

Change medical and dental plans:

Enroll in 2014 FSA and DCAP:

Remember: Re-enrollment in the FSA and DCAP must be completed each year.

If you do not want to make any changes to your medical or dental plan, you do not need to do anything.

Notice Type: