CWU’s Department of Accounting offers free income tax return preparation.
WHEN: Saturday February 8 through April 5
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Central Washington University
Shaw Smyser Building—Room 218
Use north entrance of building
(Free parking at University Way and D Street—Button Hall)
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT: 509-963-3340
- Walk in tax return prep may be available on a limited basis.
What should you bring?
Identification & People
• Social Security Card or ITIN card for everyone you will claim on the tax return
• Birthdates for everyone you will claim on the tax return
• Your spouse, if married filing jointly
• Photo ID for yourself and your spouse
• Last year’s tax return, if you have it
• W-2 forms for each job worked
• End of year 1099 forms for other income (interest, dividends, unemployment, etc.)
• End of year documents for Social Security and other benefits
• Bank routing & account numbers for direct deposit (if applicable)
• Childcare expenses and provider name, address and tax ID number
• Mortgage interest and property tax statements if you own a home
• Documentation of college or other education expenses