Skip to body

Campus Notices

Do you have a current parking permit or need a permit for the upcoming year?

Notice Type: 

MyParking – CWU’s New Parking (and ticket Payment) System


July 1, 2018, Central Washington University Parking Services went live with a new parking management and enforcement system (MyParking) bringing new technology and many efficiencies.

User Benefits:

  • You can review your account information online and add/update your vehicle information.
  • Flexible & enhanced payment options including walk-in as well as 24×7 online payment.
  • More timely reminder notices for addressing late payments.
  • You have the ability for online citation appeals.
  • Option to pre-order vehicle permits.

What do you need to do?

If you have a current parking permit and you have not logged into MyParking, follow the below steps.

  1. 1.     Log into MyParking (link can be found in MyCWU under Applications box or on Parking Website
  2. 2.     Validate your permit and update/validate your vehicle information.  Note:  Later in the Fall, you will be able to inactivate old vehicles.
  3. 3.     If you have a FY19 Staff or Student permit in a pending status, you are set to go.  
  4. 4.     If you wish to un-enroll from payroll deduction or no longer have a parking permit, email

If you don’t have a parking permit but would like acquire a permit. 

Follow the below instructions.  There is also a user guide (one for faculty/staff and one for students) in the below announcement.

1.       Log into MyParking (link can be found in MyCWU under Applications box or on Parking Website

2.       Click on Apply for a Permit and follow the instructions.


If you have any questions, contact or call 509-963-2667.





Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.