When: Thursday, May 23rd, 4-5 pm
Where: Career Services conference room, Bouillon 206
Have you always wanted to study abroad? Are you also interested in getting credit for an internship? Why not spend a quarter volunteering in a 3rd world country, all while enjoying new foods like pupusas, visiting volcanoes, Mayan ruins and beaches, speaking Spanish, making friends from other countries and learning how to appreciate the Latin American lifestyle?
• Earn credit towards your major
• Experience another culture
• Improve your Spanish skills
• Help change lives
• Volunteer to help build up a community
• Implement skills learned in your major
• Make memories that will last a lifetime
• Work side by side with Salvadorans
Casa Maya may just be the place for you! Options exist for many majors and minors including, but not limited to, Education, Public Health, Spanish, Recreation & Tourism, English, TESOL, Social Services, Sociology, Pre-Nursing and Pre-Med. Internships last roughly 10 weeks and run every quarter. There's still plenty of time to apply for Fall Quarter.
Some Spanish skills would be helpful but fluency not required.
For more info contact Jessey Allen at 509-963-1921 or firstname.lastname@example.org