The Board of Trustees of Central Washington University met on June 6th and 7th.
At the meeting, the Board of Trustees approved:
- Minutes for regular and special Board of Trustees meetings for April 4th and April 5th.
- Minutes for Board of Trustees Special Telephonic Meeting of May 22nd.
- Resolution 13-02 honoring Lindsey Sires for her effective, intelligent, and dedicated services as a member of the Central Washington University Board of Trustees.
- Resolution 13-03 Honoring the Associated Students of Central Washington University (ASCWU) Board of Directors for their dedicated service to Central Washington University and its students.
- $96,426.40 or 2.5% of endowment fund earnings as of June 30, 2012 to be distributed to scholarships, professorships and fellowships.
- request to increase the Auxillary Services Housing and Dining a maximum rate increase, not to exceed 5%, for fall 2014.
- 2013-2014 Program and Other Fees as recommended by the Budget and Finance Committee, effective July 1, 2013, pending legislative approval.
- Services and Activities Fee Base Budget of $6,245,893 per year for fiscal years 2014 through 2017.
- Consent Action Items pertaining to Distinguished Service Recognition, Faculty Emeritus Status, Faculty Post-Tenure Review and Probationary Status.
The Board of Trustees endorsed:
- recommendation of the Provost to move the academic programs currently housed on the Kent campus to CWU Des Moines.
- recommendation of the Faculty Senate and approves the changes to Faculty Code.
The Board of Trustees adopted:
- 2013-2014 meeting schedule
- Resolution 13-04 updating areas of CWU Policy 1.0