Skip to body

Campus Notices

Add Money To Freedom Plan From Financial Aid


Did you know that you can take some of you Financial Aid refund, and put it on a Freedom Plan?  The Freedom Plan is used to buy food on campus, saving you 5% and the sales tax.  The Freedom Plan is much better than using cash or credit when buying food, espresso, or items at the C-Store.  It is available for all students on campus.

Come in to the Connection Card office (SURC 131) on or before Friday, January 10th, and fill out the form.  You can divert any amount of money, pending Financial Aid disbursement approval, from your refund towards your Freedom Plan.  That way, you can have money to spend for food and coffee down the road!

Questions?  Call 509-963-2711 or email us at


Notice Type: 





Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.