Lori Minard is Senior Vice President and Wealth Management Advisor for Merrill Lynch. She works with clients who want to build an enduring relationship with a trusted financial advisor. With her team, she helps simplify, organize and coordinate clients' financial lives by leveraging the unparalleled resources and expertise within Merrill Lynch. She helps clients determine long-term financial goals and implements customized investment strategies.
Since joining Merrill Lynch in 1994, her practice has grown through referrals from clients and professional advisors who recognize the value of outstanding service and professionalism.
Lori received Bachelor of Science degrees in Business Administration (Finance) and Economics from Central Washington University. She is devoted to staying on top of new trends, new solutions and the market outlook by studying on her clients' behalf. She has earned the following designations and recognition:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) through the College for Financial Planning
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) through the College for Financial Planning
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) through the Wharton School of Business
- Certified Investment Strategist Program through the Wharton School of Business
- Portfolio Manager in PIA Program, available to only the most senior Merrill Lynch advisors
- Barron's Winner's Circle Summit for top women advisors in the United States
Active in the community, she is a member of the advisory board to the college of business at Central Washington University. Lori enjoys hiking, skiing, traveling, running and baseball. She lives in Clyde Hill with her husband Michael, twin sons Alex and Brian, Finnish Spitz, Niko, and Labradoodle, Sofie.