Mr. Delaney is the President and CEO of Central Banc Mortgage a multi-state, mortgage-banking firm headquartered in Mercer Island, Washington.
Mr. Delaney also founded Cityfed Mortgage Co., which was the largest mortgage originator in the U.S. He designed and implemented the first adjustable-rate program sold to the Federal National Mortgage Association. Prior to Cityfed, John served as vice president of Seafirst Mortgage Corporation of Seattle.
His recent activities and honors include:
- Member of the Mortgage Bankers Association of America.
- Guest speaker for numerous national conventions on various topics relating to real estate lending and mortgage banking.
- Honored as Federal National Mortgage Association's largest portfolio leader in the U.S.
- Served on the Mercer Island Boys and Girls Club as fundraiser, coach, and member of the Board of Directors.
- Member, Board of Directors of Archon Corporation, a public company in the business of hotel casinos located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Chairman of audit, compliance, compensation, and litigation committees of Archon Corporation.
Mr. Delaney is a graduate of Northwestern University's Graduate School of Mortgage Banking. He has two children: Lisa and Johnny.