The College of Business Annual Honors Banquet is the highlight of the year! During the program we honor student scholarship recipients, outstanding students in each discipline, and interns-of-the-year. In addition, four faculty are recognized with the Advisory Board Faculty Excellence Award in Teaching, in Advising, in Professional Service, and in Research. We also recognize a community college professor for the "Advancing the Dream" award.
Each year's program includes a keynote address from a highly-respected member of the northwest business or academic community. The venue rotates between east and west-side locations.
- Keynote Speaker: John Lasik, Senior Lecturer, Department of Accounting, CWU, "The Next Step--Change Creates Opportunity"
- Honors Banquet Summary: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 5-8 p.m., CWU-Des Moines
- Keynote Speaker: Zabrina Jenkins, Director, Corporate Counsel, Starbucks Coffee Company
- Honors Banquet Summary: Saturday, May 5, 2012, 5-8 p.m., CWU-Ellensburg
- Keynote Speaker: Kathy Elser, Senior VP Finance and CFO, Boeing Employees Credit Union
- Honors Banquet Summary: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 6-9 p.m., CWU-Des Moines Center, Highline Community College
- Keynote Speaker: Hon. Sid W. Morrison, Chair, CWU Board of Trustees
- Honors Banquet Summary: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 6-9 p.m., CWU-Ellensburg, SURC Ballroom
- Keynote Speaker: James Gaudino, President, Central Washington University.
- Honors Banquet Summary: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 6-9 p.m., CWU-Des Moines Center, Highline Community College Student Union Building