Monday, May 20, 2013
11:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
SURC 137A, CWU-Ellensburg
During the seventh annual Boardroom Meets the Classroom, College of Business Advisory Board members (i.e. corporate executives) are coming to campus to speak with students on their perspectives and experiences in career development, career paths, and the skill sets for success, as well as sharing company and industry information.
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to interact and network with business professionals.
Participants arrive from 10:45 – 11:00 to check in. Then, starting at 11:00 a.m., each Board member will be at a table of seven to speak for approximately 15-20 minutes and then will provide time for Q/A. Students will rotate to another table at 11:25 a.m.
Business professionals attending the event and their topic of choice are:
- Gerry Fierling, Microsoft Corporation, "TBA"
- Mark Dederer, Wells Fargo Bank, "Corporate Philanthropy"
- Eric Silvers (and guest Donna Saarem), State Farm Insurance, "Small Business & State Farm Insurance Providing Financial Services"
- Mike Luckenbaugh, Chameleon Technologies, "Interviewing"
- J.J. Collins, Freestone Consulting, LLC, "Interviews: Preparation and Presentation"
If you wish to be part of a limited number of students to participate, please fill out and submit the form below: