The ETS® Major Field Test for the Bachelor's Degree in Business contains 120 multiple-choice questions designed to measure a student's subject knowledge and the ability to apply facts, concepts, theories and analytical methods. Some questions are grouped in sets and based on diagrams, charts and data tables. The questions represent a wide range of difficulty and cover depth and breadth in assessing students' achievement levels. The College of Business administers this test in the capstone course, MGT 489, Strategic Management.
Prep for the ETS Exam
Business Law Review
- Link to CengageBrain.com
- Create a new account and then log in
- In the "Find your Textbook or Materials" box, input Fundamentals of Business Law and click FIND
- Select the most recent edition of the textbook
- Click on the green "Access Now" button to have access to the free study tools.
- At this point select your chapter from the top menu and then the tools from the left-side menu.