The sessions listed on this page are designed for students who are currently admitted to CWU and want to declare their College of Business major.
Before attending, students should have:
- ENG 101 and 102 with C- or better grades
- 30 college credits
- a 2.25 cumulative GPA and
- be in Good Academic Standing
Students who want to minor with the College of Business or have questions about the programs, please call 509.963.2930.
These sessions are designed to help students succeed in a College of Business program. Topics to be covered are:
- applying to your college of business major
- course registration options and advising
- understanding the admissions requirements and process to obtain a business degree
- tips for success in your business degree program
- removing holds
The webform below is for students attending the main CWU campus in Ellensburg. If you attend CWU-Des Moines or CWU-Lynnwood, you will attend one of their orientation sessions, which are scheduled quarterly. Select the appropriate center for specific dates and times.