Public Records Officer: Toni Burvee
Records can be requested by completing the Public Records Request Form (MS Word Format)
Public record requests can be submitted by email, fax or mail at the following:
Mitchell Hall Second Floor
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7474
Phone (509) 963-2310
Fax (509) 963-1623
Also, subpoenas and other official legal requests may be process served on the University at Business Services / Public Records Office, located in Mitchell Hall on the second floor.
Please call (509) 963-2310 if you have questions.
- Public Records Officer or designee will process the request and will forward to the appropriate office to compile the requested records.
- The appropriate office will return all requested records in their possession to the Public Records Office in Business Services at MS 7474.
- Public Records Officer or designee will review the requested documents for all allowable exemptions and redact accordingly.
- A .15 cents per page fee is requested to be paid by the requestor if obtaining more than 20 pages of paper copies. Electronic copies of records will be emailed at no charge, unless the files are too large to email and then a $1.50 per CD charge will be requested.
- Requestor will need to make their check payable to Central Washington University and submit to the Cashiers Office, located on the first floor of Barge Hall for any requested fees, prior to the release of the documents.
- Copies of released records are kept in the Business Services Office for the approved retention period.