Skip to body

Business Services

Do you know how long to keep your Department Records?

Did you know that a record is a record regardless of its format?  (Paper or Electronic)

Business Services website contains a link that will help you determine how long you need to keep records.

Here you will find the Washington State General Retention Schedule as well as the CWU Student Records Retention Schedule (created uniquely for CWU Student Records). 

Please feel free to contact our office at 963-2308 with any questions or concerns, or to set up a time to discuss and identify the types of records you have.

We are more than happy to help!

Business Services
Kamola Hall, Room 128
(509) 963-2308








Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.