Ph. D. University of Illinois (Plant Biology), 1995.
M.S. University of Illinois (Plant Biology), 1992.
Plant Physiology, Plants in the Modern World, General Biology III, Algae and Bryophytes and Plant Anatomy
Plant Physiology, Photosynthesis, and Photosynthetic Responses to the Environment
- Poulson, ME and T. Thai. 2015. Effect of high light intensity on photoinhibition, oxyradicals and artemisinin production in Artemisia annua L. Photosynthetica, 53(X); XXX-XXX.
- Poulson,ME, AJ McNeil and RA Donahue. 2011. Photosynthetic response of Nereocystis luetkeana (Phaeophyta) to high light. Phycological Research, 59:156-165.
- Poulson, ME, MRT Boeger and RA Donahue. 2006. Response of photosynthesis to high light and drought for Arabidopsis thaliana grown under a UV-B enhanced light regime. Photosynthesis Research, 90:79-90.
- Boeger, MRT and ME Poulson. 2006. Effects of ultraviolet-B radiation on leaf morphology of Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heynh. (Brassicaceae). Acta Botanica Brasilica, 20(2):329-338.
- Boeger, MR and ME Poulson. 2003. Morphological adaptations and photosynthetic rates of amphibious Veronica anagallis-aquatica L (Scrophulariaceae) under distinct flow regimes. Aquatic Botany, 72(2):123-135.
- Poulson, ME, RA Donahue, J Konvalinka and MRT Boeger. 2002. Enhanced Tolerance of Photosynthesis to High-Light and Drought Stress in Pseudotsuga menziesii Seedlings Grown Under Ultraviolet-B Radiation. Tree Physiology, 22:829-838.
- Poulson, ME, GE Edwards and JA Browse. 2002. Photosynthesis is Limited at High Leaf to Air Water Vapor Deficit in a Mutant of Arabidopsis thaliana that Lacks Trienoic Fatty Acids. Photosynthesis Research, 72:55-63.
- Donahue RA, ME Poulson and GE Edwards. 1997. A method for measuring whole plant photosynthesis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Photosynthesis Research, 52:263-269.
- Poulson, ME, G Samson and J Whitmarsh. 1995. Evidence that Cytochrome b559 protects photosystem II against photoinhibition. Biochemistry 34:10932-10938.