We are now accepting Professional Pilot applications for the 2014/15 school year. Aviation Management applications are currently being accepted for all future quarters. The application is submitted online while the required documents may be submitted either by mail to CWU Aviation, 400 E University Way, Ellensburg, WA 98926-7515 or by fax to 509-963-2377. If you will be depending on financial aid you must have filed a FAFSA, and for Professional Pilot applicants who will be requesting more loans to pay for the additional costs of flight training your parents must have applied and be qualified for a parent plus loan (application available at studentloans.gov ) or other private loan. The priority deadline for FAFSA applications is March 15. If you are applying for Professional Pilot and plan to self-pay for flight training costs please contact the department for information.
Your application is complete when the following requirements are met:
1.Applicant has been accepted to CWU.
2. All required supporting documentation is received
Applicants for PROFESSIONAL PILOT Degree must submit the following before having your application processed:
1. A Photocopy of your high school or college transcript. (Please obscure social security number before submitting)
2. A PHOTOCOPY of an FAA Class 1 medical. (See website for additional information.)
3. A Letter of Recommendation from flight instructors, professors, teachers (no friend or family please)
Applicants for AVIATION MANAGEMENT or AVIATION MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT Degree must submit the following before having your application processed:
1. Only answer question #4 (On aviation application)
2. PHOTOCOPY of your high school or college transcript. (Please obscure social security number before submitting)