Now accepting Professional Pilot applications for the 2014-2015 school year. Aviation Management applications are accepted for all future quarters.
Please email required support documents or mail to CWU Aviation, 400 E University Way, Ellensburg, WA 98926-7515 or by fax to 509-963-2377.
The priority deadline for FAFSA applications is March 15. If you are applying for Professional Pilot and plan to self-pay for flight training costs please contact the department for more information.
Your application is complete when the following requirements are met:
1.Applicant has been accepted to CWU.
2. All required supporting documentation is received
Applicants for PROFESSIONAL PILOT Degree must submit the following before having your application processed:
1. A Photocopy of your high school or college transcript. (Please obscure social security number before submitting)
2. A PHOTOCOPY of an FAA Class 1 medical. (See website for additional information.)
3. A Letter of Recommendation from flight instructors, professors, teachers (no friend or family please)
Applicants for AVIATION MANAGEMENT or AVIATION MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT Degree must submit the following before having your application processed:
1. Only answer question #4 (On aviation application)
2. PHOTOCOPY of your high school or college transcript. (Please obscure social security number before submitting)