Every year, each club must complete the recognition process, even if they were recognized the previous year. Overall, it is a simple process if the correct steps are followed. Here are some guidelines for your club to follow.
- Follow this link http://www.cwu.edu/ascwu/club-recognition-packet to find the Club Recognition Packet.
- Once you have submitted the online form, please print off and fill out the remaining paperwork. This includes:
- 1) Having both Signature Lists filled out COMPLETELY
- 2) Visiting the SURC Accounting
- 3) Visiting the SURC Scheduling Center
- 4) Visiting Campus Life
- 5) Submit a complete Description of your club’s purpose, activities, and membership
- 6) Submit a Constitution for approval by Scott Drummond
- 7) Appointing a Senator and Alternate Senator
- 8) Have 5 Officers and a signed Liability Waiver for each Officer
- Please turn in all paperwork into the Clubs and Organization’s Box in SURC 236.
- A club member will then need to attend a Public BOD Meeting.
- Your club will then be recognized for the rest of the academic school year.
- In order to maintain good standing, be sure to have a representative (Senator) at the Club Senate Meetings, we do take attendance.
- EVERY CLUB MUST TURN IN A CONSTITUTION TO SCOTT DRUMMOND. Click HERE for a sample of a constitution.
If there are any questions, please email Mary Orthmann, Vice President for Clubs and Organizations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 509-963-1682