Skip to body

ASCWU Student Government

ESC Forms

Once completed, forms can be turned into the Office of Equity and Multicultural Affairs in the ASCWU Office. Please contact the Director of Equity & Multicultural Affairs if you have any questions!

Current ESC Organizations

Service Hours:

Community Engagement Hours

Advisor & Officer Changes:

Change of Advisor Form

Change of Officer Form

Funding Process:

Funding Request Flowchart

Sample Funding Request Presentation

Wrap-Up Report

Food Justification Form

Planning Resources:

Publicity Information

Prospective ESC Organizations

ESC Organization Recognition Process

Step-by-step recognition process outline coming soon!


ESC Handbook



Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.