Five equipped sections within the sculpture area: plaster/mold making, wood, general fabrication, metals and ventilated spray booth. All areas upgraded with current regulatory air ventilation and exhaust systems.
- Three-bin plaster sink
- 2 drill presses,
- disk/belt sander,
- flexible shaft buffer/grinder, and bench grinder,
- 2 MIG welders and 3 oxy-acetylene welding stations
- bead blaster
- gas forge
- plasma cutter
- jump shear
- 2 vertical band saws, miter chop saw, metal-cutting horizontal band saw, electric hack saw, and table saw
- electric kiln
- slot hood ventilation for plastic pours
- portable swivel arm exhaust for welding processes and compressed air stations
- Power hand tools including: pneumatic die and angle grinders, electric angle grinders, jig saws, cordless and electric drills, and palm sanders.