In order to enroll in the upper division sequence of graphic design courses, students must submit a portfolio, Academic Requirements Report and a completed Advising Report checklist indicating the quarters that the prerequisites were completed. Students who are planning to transfer to Central are also subject to portfolio admission. Contact Professor Bach if you have questions.
1. Select 10 to 12 of your best pieces of work completed in the Pre-Graphic Design courses of the graphic design curriculum. Include projects from the five prerequisite courses. Projects from Art 274 Typography are especially important to submit.
2. Post digital files to a web address where the files may be viewed, such as www.flickr.com. Provide the site address on your Advising Report.
3. Print out a current Academic Requirements Report downloaded from your online CWU account.
4. Go to the CWU Graphic Design program WEB site, then download and complete the Advising Report course checklist indicating the quarter you completed prerequisite and other art courses.
5. Put your name on the front of an envelope and insert the above documents. Then, submit the envelope to the CWU Department of Art Office. The secretary will put the documents in Professor Bach's mailbox.
STUDENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THEIR STATUS VIA THEIR CWU EMAIL ACCOUNT.
The following courses are subject to portfolio admission:
The Logo Show Opens on Thursday, October 2 September 18, 2014 ELLENSBURG, Wash. — The CWU Sarah SpCWU And Roslyn Downtown Association Sponsor “Roslyn Silhouette Project” A Public Art Installation
The Roslyn Downtown Association and Central Washington University will present The Roslyn SilhouettPlease Touch, Pick Up, And Arrange Exhibit Opens 5/28
ELLENSBURG, Wash. — The CWU Sarah Spurgeon Gallery will feature Please Touch, Pick Up, and Arrange