Skip to body


Advising Forms

Majoring or Minoring in Art

Fill out an application form below and bring to the Department of Art office in Randall 100. The Department Secretary will assign you an advisor.

If you are a junior or senior applying for the BFA program, please speak to an advisor.

Application for Majors

Online Application for Majors Form

Online Application for Minors Form