Recommended courses to take before transferring to CWU:
• A four-field introduction to the discipline, such as General Anthropology
(note, this course only serves as an elective in the BA/BS anthropology degree programs.)
• Introduction to Archaeology
• Introduction to Biological Anthropology
• Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
• Introduction to Linguistics
Recommended courses to take during your first term at CWU:
• Sub-field introductory courses not taken at the community college, and Anth 110 Lab and Anth 301 Principles & Assessment.
Important Link: http://www.cwu.edu/registrar/transfer-equivalencies-policies
The four new exhibits opening at the Museum of Culture and Environment will excite your imaginationCWU Professor Publishes On The Changing Meaning Of The Confederate Flag
In a new essay in the online journal Southern Spaces CWU Anthropology Professor Mark Auslander probeCWU Professor Comments In NYT's "Symbols, Swastikas And Student Sensibilities"
Symbols—their meaning, history and power to hurt—have been a volatile topic across the country t