There are many ways to stay connected with the Wildcat Family now that you have graduated. The opportunities for career networking, participating in alumni events, and volunteering are some of the many benefits of your engagement with your alma mater.
- Complete the Alumni Biography form to enable CWU to share your memories and experiences with current and prospective students.
- Update your personal and work contact information.
- Nominate a peer or leader to serve on the CWU Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Mentor a current student
- Attend events and connect with other alumni where you are living, where you are traveling or back on campus.
- Engage and plan programs with the Alumni Association, the Recent Alumni Program, the alumni office and campus based partners.
- Be a resource for other alumni and students by participating on a panel, updating and offering contact information on the directory and posting internships and jobs.
- Build leadership skills by serving on a board or committee.
The Alumni Association has created specific programs to help alumni connect with the university, current students, and fellow alumni. We are seeking active alumni volunteers to participate in each of these programs. Contact the alumni office at (509) 963-2752 and/or via email at email@example.com to learn more about each program’s goals and opportunities for involvement.
Regional Alumni Programs
Our regional programs have become one of our most popular alumni programs, as we engage alumni in meaningful ways and in locations where alumni work and live. We are eager to expand our reach and are seeking regional alumni representatives.
Connect with fellow Wildcats and campus partners to mentor and support the CWU community. We would like to hear from alumni who are interested in learning more about becoming an admissions ambassador, serving on the student welcoming committee, mentoring a student, speaking on career panels and/or providing informational interviews.
The Recent Alumni Program
The Recent Alumni Program was established to keep alumni connected and engaged in the first 10 years after graduation. In partnership with the Alumni Association, this program sponsors activities and events, and promotes interaction with other alumni and the wider community.
Help us make Alumni Weekend 2013 our most successful one yet! If 2013 marks your 10th, 20th, 30th, or 40th reunion, we invite you to join our Reunion Committee. Help us spread the word to your former classmates and make your graduation anniversary one to remember.