Please join us at the Kittitas County Chamber's March Business After Hours!
The March Business After Hours event is sponsored by:
The Moose Lodge
Also, enjoy a special tourism presentation during this special Business After Hours!
Come and take advantage of the business networking opportunities. Connect with new and old business friends and neighbors.
This is the best way to spend two hours!!!
The Kittitas County Lodging Tax Committee has been working with a consultant on an action plan to develop tourism infrastructure throughout Kittitas County using revenues from the hotel/motel lodging tax. The Committee has scheduled open houses in order to get your opinions on tourism infrastructure needs. In particular, the Committee would like you to review and provide your opinions and recommendations on:
- The tourism plan scope and objectives
- Results of the visitor/tourist outreach survey (400 responses thus far)
- Results of the workshops with tourism interest groups in Cle Elum and Ellensburg
- Preliminary tourism projects identified from the inventory of tourism infrastructure gaps, outreach surveys, and workshops to date
- Your opinions and recommendations on what should be included in the action plan
Please come and help us develop an effective tourism action plan that will get results and that we will be proud of! Drop by and provide us your recommendations between the hours listed at either of the open house locations.
5-7 pm Wednesday 18 March at District Court in Cle Elum
5-7 pm Thursday 19 March at Moose Lodge in Ellensburg