Our mission is to prepare school leaders to demonstrate strategic, instructional, organizational, and political and community leadership. Candidates in our program have the opportunity to participate in a process that is designed to:
- Meet the professional development needs of educational leaders
- Focus on student centered success
- Provide a schedule that meets the needs of educational professionals
- Prepare candidates for the challenging new directions in education
- Provide an experience in which the best practice of practical, policy, personnel and political (legal and social) aspects of school administration are experienced, understood and practiced
The University is committed to serving candidates with disabilities by providing reasonable accommodations that are appropriate given the purpose of the portfolio. The ADA Compliance Coordinator must approve requests for accommodation in advance. For this reason, the candidate must contact the ADA Office with his/her request and submit eligibility verifications for review by the ADA Compliance Coordinator at Bouillon Hall, room 205, or call 509-963-2171 or TDD 509-963-2143.