Skip to body

Veteran Benefits

Central Washington University is dedicated to serving veterans and their families by supporting them as they achieve their academic, career, and life goals. We offer an integrated holistic approach to support services within higher education. We strive to be known as the premier university of choice for veterans to achieve their academic success. 

Students wanting to use veteran benefits at CWU need to contact CWU Veterans Affairs (CWU VA) prior to starting classes. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is not automatically notified when an eligible student enrolls for classes at CWU unless the student informs the CWU VA Office. This applies to first-time benefit users as well as transfer students. 

You may contact the CWU VA Office via e-mail at or call 509-963-3028.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.