Welcome to Central Washington University! This site will allow you to view your application status and any outstanding documents required for the application process. When you applied to CWU, you received a letter containing your CWU student ID and PIN numbers. Please refer to that letter for instructions on how to login to MyCWU.
To get started:
- Go to www.cwu.edu and click on MyCWU (upper right hand side of the web page).
- On the MyCWU log in page, click on the sign in link in the upper right hand side.
- On the Single Sign on Services page click on forget your password? Click here for assistance.
- On the MyCWU Login Help page, click on the Student Account Management link.
- Enter your CWU following information:
Your CWU Identification number (Student ID)
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Create a password.
- Click the Agree and Submit button.
- You will receive a message cerifying that your password change was successful. Below the message, you will be given your username. Be Sure to write down your username and password as these are the two items you will need to log back into MyCWU.
- Go back to the MyCWU login page and click the Sign in button (upper right hand side), enter your Username and Password.
MyCWU will display your Admissions Toolbox where you can check on your application status and much more. To watch a video tutorial with login instructions and to learn more about MyCWU please visit www.cwu.edu/admissions/mycwu-video. Once you are done, please remember to click on the EXIT button (upper right hand side) and completely click out of your browser.
Please call 509-963-2001 for technical assistance for MyCWU. Call (509) 963-1211 and ask for an admissions counselor if you have any questions regarding the admissions process.