Any student attending a community college or four year institution after high school graduation (excluding summer sessions) with course work that is transferable to (i.e. accepted by) Central Washington University will apply and be considered for admission as an undergraduate transfer student.
- Completed online application or paper application (online is preferred)
- $50 online application fee (check or money order if applying with paper application)
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended. If you attended or are attending a Washington State community college, please request that your transcripts be sent electronically to CWU
- Official high school transcripts (if applicable)
- Official ACT, SAT or Compass scores (if applicable)
Generally, transfer students who have completed at least 40 college-level transferable credits with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA, and/or have earned a Washington State community college Direct Transfer Associates Degree will be admissible.
If your GPA is between a 2.0 and a 2.49, your application will go through the Comprehensive Review Process.
Any student that is applying to one of the University Centers must have earned a Direct Transferable Associates Degree (DTA) or completed 90 transferable credits or completed the CWU General Education Requirements.
Link here for information about AP, IB, and CLEP.
Link here for the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC).