Welcome to Central Washington University's Online Learning Program. CWU Online learning makes your higher education experience highly accessible and rewarding while at the same time providing you with exceptional education that fosters personal and professional growth and lifelong learning.
The following information should assist you in learning about CWU online opportunities and requirements, getting admitted to the university and program of your choosing, obtaining financial aid, and accessing available resources (like advising). Check out the various links from this page to find out about CWU Online Programs and how to apply. After reviewing the information below, please visit the online learning resource page here.
Qualifying States Disclaimer:
Central Washington University has authorization and/or exemption to deliver fully online degree programs to students in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, Washington. If you reside in a state not listed above, you are ineligible at this time for admission into a fully online degree program offered at CWU. Please check back to our website periodically as new states will be added when we receive additional authorizations.
- Undergraduate Majors
- Bachelor of Applied Science: Information Technology and Administrative Management
- Bachelor of Arts: Psychology
- Bachelor of Science: Interdisciplinary Studies - Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Science: Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Arts: Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts: Law and Justice
- Bachelor of Arts: English Writing Specialization
- Bachelor of Science: Information Technology and Administrative Management
- Graduate Programs
- Undergraduate Minors
- Certificates and Programs