Skip to body

Post-Baccalaureate Applicants

Second Bachelors degree

If you already have a bachelor's degree from a 4-year institution and are not seeking a master's degree, you are considered a post-baccalaureate applicant. 

Please apply using the standard undergraduate application and identify yourself as a post-baccalaureate applicant in the appropriate section. You are required to send official transcripts from all colleges attended. High school transcripts and SAT / ACT scores are not required. 

If you are seeking a master's degree please visit our Graduate Studies page.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.