Skip to body

Next Steps

Congrats on your admission to Central Washington University.

We’re excited to have you join the Wildcat Family at CWU!
Now that you’re admitted to CWU, there are a few steps before you can start your educational goals. We’re here to help you if you have any questions or need any help.

So what's next?

Admissions: 509-963-1211
Financial Aid: 509-963-1611
Orientation: 509-963-2735

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.