Skip to body

International Transcripts

Students applying to Central Washington University must send their international high school and/or international college transcripts directly to one of the two transcript evaluation agencies listed below.

Foundation for International Services (FIS), Inc.
( )
Note:  FIS will return your original documents to you.

World Education Services (WES) ( )
Note:  WES requires sealed transcripts to be directly sent to them by your former school(s).

Do not send your transcripts to Central Washington University.  Send your transcripts directly to one of the evaluation agencies listed above, and they will send us the information that we require.

The transcript evaluation will verify the authenticity of your transcript and calculate your GPA on a 4-point scale which will be used in our international scholarship selection process for freshmen and transfer students.  It will also help determine which courses may transfer to CWU as direct course equivalent credits.

If you have only attended an international high school then you should request a "document-by-document" evaluation when you submit your transcript for evaluation.  If your high school career contained advanced level courses you may want to consider requesting a "course-by-course" evaluation in order to receive possible CWU college credit for these courses.

If you have attended at least one year at an international college or university you do not need to submit your high school transcript, and you should request a "course-by-course" evaluation for your college or university transcript(s).

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.