Skip to body

Academic Transcript Information for International Students

Bouillon 202
Phone: (509) 963-1211
Text: (509) 213-1813


CWU requires an original, official transcript that shows a complete list of courses taken, grades received, and the number of credits awarded.     The transcript should show the date of graduation (if you completed your studies) and any certificates, diplomas, or degrees received.  Please note, for some countries, CWU may also need the official certificates and or diplomas of degrees received.

If you are currently attending school, submit a transcript of work-to-date and request a final transcript to be sent upon completion of the course work or program.

All official documents and transcripts for all colleges, universities, institutions and/or higher secondary/high schools should be sent directly to:

Central Washington University
Office of Admissions
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7463

All international transcripts, certificates, and diplomas must be submitted in the original language and accompanied by an official English translation. Translations must be completed from the institution attended, Ministry of Education, Consulate or Embassy OR you may have the translations processed and certified by University Language Services (ULS).

Students from India, Pakistan and Nigeria:

CWU requires you to use one of the agencies listed below for a transcript evaluation:

A complete course-by-course evaluation should be requested and submitted to CWU with a copy of the transcript.

Send your transcripts directly to one of the evaluation agencies listed above and they will send CWU the information that we require

Students from China:

The official Chinese transcript must be sent to the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) for the translation. Once the transcript has been translated the CDGDC will send documents to the school the student has designated. Verification Reports sent directly to Central Washington University by one of the Ministry authorized verification offices to include:

  • Graduation Certificates
  • Degree Certificates


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.