Skip to body

Home Schooled And GED Students

Bouillon 202
Phone: (509) 963-1211
Text: (509) 213-1813

Home Schooled Students

A Home-school student is any applicant who will complete their high school coursework at home and will not receive a diploma from an accredited high school. An applicant is qualified for Freshman admission if they:

  • Present evidence of their completion of the academic CADR courses by submitting an official home-school transcript. Transcripts must be signed by a parent in order to be official.
  • Submit ACT or SAT scores
  • Provide The GED as proof of high school completion. A GED is not required but may be submitted to participate in varsity athletics.
  • Submit any official college transcripts (if applicable). Regardless of the number of college credits completed, students earning college credit in high school will be considered freshmen for admissions purposes as long as they do not take coursework after graduation from high school (excluding summer).

All home-schooled students will be reviewed by the Admissions Review Process

GED Students

Any applicant who submits a General Education Diploma (GED) in lieu of a high school transcript/graduation for First-Year admission will be considered and reviewed on an individual bases. Students must submit SAT, ACT or Accuplacer scores. If the student has any course work/transcript from a high school they must submit those transcripts. GED recipients will be reviewed through the Admissions Review Program.


Admissions Review Process section.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.