What is the Purpose of the Accounting Advisory Council?
The Advisory Council is a bridge between the CWU Department of Accounting and the business world. Its members' expertise will assist in shaping the Department of Accounting programs in the future and in linking the Department to developments in a variety of organizations across the region.
- Chris Apken, Plymouth Poultry
- Julie Armbrust, Federal Government
- Kyle Boast, Deloitte & Touche
- Art Campbell, Schelert, Campbell & Co.
- Ralph Conner, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Jeff Fey, Moss Adams
- John Forrest, Sweeney Conrad PS
- Chris Hoel, Getty Images
- Michelle Jennings, Cascade Investment LLC
- Paul Lunkes, Trident Seafoods
- Ken Meissner, Alegria and Company
- Bruce Russell, Whidbey Telecom
- Lance Soliday, Expedia
- Aaron Strong, Cashmere Valley Bank
- Ryan Thompson, Federal Government
- Mark Turley, KPMG
- Lisa Wilson, McGladrey & Pullen LLP